Friday, June 23, 2006

Abundantly Blessed!

Today afternoon, we went to funan centre having our lunch.. I feel very full.. so I didn't eat much.. Very sad rite!!! We went to Ajisan ramen.. It's my favourite leh.. but i didn't finish up my food loh.. because no appetite to eat loh.. Huh!!! Wasted man!!!
Anyway, today still is a greatly blessed Day!!! Because we manage to catch my colleague Irene to take a photo with a poster at Ajisan Ramen.. Do you know who is inisde the poster??? hahahah... Everyone inside our office also find that she is our ko mei mei.. hahaha.. (shi...) don't tell anyone leh.. she don't like hor..
It's kor mei mei poster.. then I catch my friend irene and force her to take a photo with the kor mei mei poster.. hahahaha.. We very bad rite!!!
You see her lah... Took a photo with her ugly tougue.. You know why she do that??? because it's kena force by us.. hahahaha... so sad man...
Anyway, i find that she is nicer and cuter than the kor mei mei... she is not kor mei mei.. she is our office siew mei mei.. the youngest one.. did you know how old is she??? she is only 21yrs old.. very young rite..

Then we went to stationery shop to buy the stationery... then i manage to find the blackboard for myself... Once I step in the office i quickly to fixed up my blackboard.. and start to use it man.. yeah!!! yahoo... i have a new blackboard..


Then Audrey, help me to take a picture.. so i can put inside my blog show to you all man..

Praise the Lord Jesus! for his greatly love and abudantly blessed!!!

No comments: