Tuesday, July 18, 2006

15/07/2006 - New Look for my lovely puppy wesley...

Today, we bring him go for grooming.. because his coat is too long liao.. and can't see his big big eye.. hahahaha.. after he came back... he seem like unhappy of his new look.. Actually, my hubby also not really like his new look because we find that his old look more cuter.. but Wesley, you still look very cute because Wesley is our lovely puppy.. Next time I wouldn't bring him go to that pet shop liao.. because their not a dog lover.. their not really love the dog.. their comb my puppy hair with very rough.. the way she show to me how to comb my puppy coat that time.. My heart is very pain and pain!!!!! : (
Wesley!!! Take photo now... Smile leh...
Yo.. Yo.. Don't play liao loh.. It's sleeping time liao...
:-( I don't want to sleep.. I want to play.. Huh!!!

No comments: